EEA Residence Permit for Ukrainians to stay in the UK
What is an EEA Residence Permit?
The EEA Residence permit allows Ukrainian citizens, who are married to EU citizens (or a child or grandchild under 21 years old or dependant parent or grandparent) to live and remain in the UK after their 6 month EEA family permit visa expires.
If you are Ukrainian in the UK with a EEA family permit visa you must apply for an EEA Residence Permit to legally remain in the UK before your EEA family permit expires.
EEA family permits are given for 6 months so we encourage all Ukrainian citizens with a family permit to apply as soon as possible after the arrive in the UK for a EEA residence permit.
After you have received the Residence Permit you will be allowed to live, work and travel in the UK for an additional 5 years.
An EEA Residents Permit will also:
- help you re-enter the UK more quickly and easily if you travel abroad
- show employers you’re allowed to work in the UK
- help prove you qualify for certain benefits and services
What documents do I need to provide for UK Residence Permit application?
The EEA Residence Permit application is long and detailed.
Ukrainian citizens normally apply while in the UK for the EEA Residents Permit.
Applicants need to prove their relationship with their sponsor, proof you have been in the UK and have registered address on your name, employment status of your sponsor with documents, full biographical background of the applicant including previous living arrangements, any former partners, children and provide passport, birth, marriage, divorce certificates.
Biometric information is also required. Applicants will be asked to visit their nearest UK Post Office to provide biometric data after the application form has been submitted. The Home Office will write the applicant confirming their application number and which Post Office they should attend to give their biometric information.
What does it cost to receive UK Residence Permit for Ukrainian?
The EEA Residence Permit cost is free. If you need to speed up your documents processing you are allowed to pay a fee for fast processing.
Prosto Visa immigration assistance fee is EUR 200. We prepare all the documents and any necessary translations, complete the online application, create your account and consult you on how to submit your application so you can successfully receive a 5 year EEA Residence permit which also give you permission to work in the UK officially.
How long does it take to receive British RP if your husband/wife is EEA/EU citizen living in UK?
The EEA Residence Permit will take from 5 working days up to a month to be processed. The time varies between applicants and can take longer due to the high demand.
We recommend that applicants apply as soon as possible after arriving in the UK.
Please also allow 2 weeks for Prosto Visa to work with you preparing the application form and supporting documents.
- Call our office on Viber on 094 822 8634 or email [email protected] to confirm you would like a 5 year EEA Residence Permit to stay in the UK.
- After signing a agreement we will send you a list of documents you will need to provide for your EEA Residence Permit.
- We will talk to you about some UK documents also that you will need about where you live and from your UK sponsor and your current UK visa.
- Prosto Visa will prepare and process your documents from Ukraine and the UK and prepare your 100 page application form.
- We will send you a document package with information on how to pay and submit the application for the safest and fastest processing.
Call us now and we can get started:
+380948228634 Viber, WhatsApp